Why Collaborate with Auckland Surveyors for Your Next Project?
At Birch Surveyors, are our Auckland surveyors are ready to assist you and your business with any upcoming projects you may have pertaining to land subdivision and property development. For 30 years, we have been working closely with land developers, architects, housing companies and builders to make their projects better. We can do the same for you.
The Importance of a Property Survey in Auckland
There are many, many reasons to conduct a property survey—both for property developers and independent property owners. A survey can reveal many important data points about your property, such as where the exact boundaries are or whether there are any easements on the land. At Birch Surveyors, are some of the essential services that our clients trust us to provide:
- We educate and assist with the subdivision process: Our property surveyors in Auckland are especially well-known for their knowledge about subdividing property. For developers that purchase large plots of land and then wish to divide it—into separate properties for extensive housing developments, perhaps—this knowledge is invaluable. We help you navigate all the questions about subdivisions, from whether your property can even be subdivided to how much the process will cost.
- We make it easier to plan the locations of buildings and other improvements: A survey is necessary if you are planning to build a new home or structure on any piece of land. Proper surveying can save you the money of accidentally building something on someone else’s land or building into an easement that is supposed to remain clear. Simply put, surveying is an essential step in the property planning and design process.
- We map out the contours of your land: Things like boundaries and easements aren’t the only concerns you should have when planning a property development. On the contrary, it’s also essential to respect the natural environment and consider things like trees, nearby water bodies and even topography. Our land development consultants in Auckland can provide plans that show the contours of site elevation and map out other natural site features. These details can help you design a property that is environmentally-friendly, cost-effective and attractive to potential buyers.
What Sets Birch Surveyors Apart as Auckland Surveyors?
When you hire someone to prepare a property survey in Auckland, you want to make sure you are hiring a team capable of hiring the very finest service possible. Here a few of the factors that make Birch Surveyors an ideal hire:
- Our knowledge about subdivisions: As we mentioned above, Birch Surveyors is especially known for performing land subdivision surveys in Auckland. If you need assistance in this niche, our experience and knowledge will match your requirements exactly.
- Our focus on state-of-the-art technology: The land surveyor’s job has gotten easier in recent years, thanks to big leaps forward in technology. At Birch Surveyors, we ensure quality service to our customers by keeping up with the latest in everything from mapping software to surveying equipment. These tools enable us to deliver accurate surveys every single time.
Most of all, we are a business dedicated to helping people. We know that the survey process can be confusing and stressful and will work closely to provide you with the information, guidance and services you need to succeed.
Why Customers Should Use Birch Surveyors
If you are looking for Auckland surveyors to help with your next property development project, look no further than Birch Surveyors. Between our 30-year track record of excellence, our in-depth knowledge of the industry and our mix of terrific surveying professionals and state-of-the-art equipment, you can trust us with all your land survey needs. Contact our team today to learn more.