Surveying and planning costs
Our surveying and planning fees will vary considerably based on the following factors:
- The complexity of the application and whether it is controlled, discretionary or non-complying under the District Plan.
- The number of lots being created.
- The size of the lots being created.
- The number and size of any easements or covenants.
- The age of the survey of the existing title and the age of surveys in the locality.
- The remoteness of the property, and the contour of the property.
We can provide detailed estimates of these costs and a summary of when the fees will be invoiced. These estimates are based on considerable history of undertaking similar types of subdivisions and knowledge of the particular issues pertinent to each individual subdivision.