The Benefits of Hiring Our Hamilton Surveyors
If you want to purchase a new house for you and the family, you should hire our Hamilton surveyors before making an offer. We can uncover defects ranging from damp to structural issues, potentially preventing you from purchasing an unsafe building or paying too much for a home that’s not worth its asking price. Keep reading below to learn more about how we can help you.
The Importance of a Property Survey in Hamilton
For the following reasons, property surveys are often a necessity:
- Identify hidden defects: Many homes in Hamilton that look pristine when you first view them have flaws that can cost thousands of dollars to repair. We use our wealth of experience, industry knowledge and the most advanced equipment to identify problems, allowing you to either reduce a property’s asking price or avoid purchasing it altogether.
- Protect your family’s future: The last thing you want to do is invest in a house that’s full of damp, mould and other problems that could be hazardous or dangerous. We’ll identify these problems so that you can confidently buy a house that’s safe for you and your family. We know that a property is more than just an investment – it’s a home where you may remain for years.
- Plan developments accordingly: If you intend to build a new structure on an empty parcel of land or extend your home, you’ll need to know what the ground conditions are like for safety reasons. Choose us to conduct your survey, and you can construct the home or extension of your dreams without fearing anything will go wrong.
Related Services We Provide to Property Surveys in Hamilton
In addition to property surveys, we offer:
• Subdivision survey in Hamilton: We conduct subdivision surveys on behalf of land developers and architects who need to split their development into smaller parcels. If you want to know why subdivision surveys are crucial before you start constructing homes, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Topographic surveys: When we conduct topographic surveys, we gather data concerning the elevation points on your land and present them as contour lines on a plot. We also factor in existing structures, whether they’re natural or human-made, and the boundaries of your parcel.
- Boundary surveys: Often, the precise boundaries of a property can be unclear, which can cause problems. For example, disputes may arise if you plan on installing a fence on a plot of land your neighbour believes is theirs. You may also need to define your boundaries when selling your home to determine its market value.
Why You Should Use Birch Surveyors
For over three decades, property hunters, architects and housing developers have trusted the professionals at Birch Surveyors to perform comprehensive surveys and provide accurate reports. We have an excellent reputation for reliability, and we guarantee to complete our work on time and within budget. Find out how we can help you prevent disputes and potentially save hundreds if not thousands of dollars by calling us today. We’ll gladly provide you with a quote and a breakdown of our service offering.