When you are ready for a career move.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING SENIOR STAFF FOR OUR AUCKLAND BRANCH.
1. Senior LCS to lead our Auckland Branch. This is an exciting vacancy that has become available in our Penrose Office, and is being advertised on the NZ Institute of Surveyors website. It requires a LCS with appropriate NZ training and experience who is ready to step up to a management role. View the vacancy here.
2. Senior Planner to lead our planning Team in our Auckland Branch. This position has been advertised on the NZPI website. This position is likely to suit a senior planner with 5+ years experience but may be suitable for a planner with slightly less years of experience. View the vacancy here.
THE FOLLOWING STAFF FOR OUR PUKEKOHE BRANCH
3. Licensed Cadastral Surveyors - preferably with 1 -3 postgraduate experience
4. Land Development Engineers.
AND THE FOLLOWING STAFF FOR OUR HAMILTON BRANCH
5. A Technician Surveyor - preferably with at least 3 years postgraduate experience
Our company consists of 4 inter-related teams:
Surveying team - each Branch includes at least 1 Licensed Surveyor who leads the Cadastral Team and plays a key role in project scheduling and task assignment. Other qualified Surveyors project manage a variety of projects or undertake Cadastral Surveys or Site Surveys or other Legalization Surveys.
Planning Team - key to many of our projects is 1 or more Resource Consents. Our planning team made up of Qualified and Graduate Planners are often the initial contact with new clients, and provide invaluable planning advice, and obtain the necessary resource consents.
Civil Engineering Team - our land development projects often include significant Civil Engineering components. Often preliminary Engineering Design is required to initiate a development and our Engineers design and project manage these forms of developments.
Administration Team - The Successful running of the Company requires diverse skills in Financial Management, Accounting, Human Resources, Staff Development, Office Management, Marketing and many other aspects of the business. Our Administration team is always busy in the background making the Company work like clockwork.
Our Staffing Philosophy
We are a family based company and endeavour to ensure all staff are provided with a good work/life balance, and are challenged in the work and are provided with new equipment and a good working environment.
Our recruitment philosophy includes the financial support of undergraduates duriing their University studies, and the employment of graduates, who are assisted to obtain appropriate experience, and become key members of the team. We annually review all Employment positions and remuneration and ensure that we remain ahead of the market.
Who are we: We are a well established ISO registered Surveying Company involved in a wide range of urban and rural projects. Strategically located with offices in Pukekohe, Auckland and Hamilton, we undertake a wide variety of both urban and rural projects. Our clients include international producers, local authorities, land developers, building companies, farmers, and a diverse range of landowners. Our work ranges from subdivisions and house setouts to urban design and resource management applications to providing expert evidence in the Environment Court
What can we offer new staff:
- An exciting and diverse range of projects
- Being part of a dynamic and enthusiastic company
- Support and training for ongoing education
- Flexible and generous leave provisions
- Opportunities for Company Share options for senior staff.
- A supportive and enjoyable working environment
- An active social club
To discuss these future opportunities with our Company, contact:
Birch Surveyors Ltd
PO Box 475, Pukekohe
Ph: 09 237 1111
Or: Email: email@example.com